We are again co-organizing the track International Symposium Visual Analytics and Data Science (VA) at the next International Information Visualisation Conference (iV 2022) in Vienna, Austria on 19-22 July 2022. The Information Visualisation Conference (iV) is an international conference that aims to provide a foundation for integrating the human-centered, technological and strategic aspects of information visualization to promote international exchange, cooperation, and development.
In the present information era, most aspects of our lives depend on and are driven by data, information, knowledge, user experience, and culture. Information Visualisation, Visual Analytics, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science are only a few research areas of the current state of art enabling to increase the comprehension of the information on which is based the infrastructure of our society. The International Conference on Information Visualisation is concentrated around these hot topics. As in the previous edition, also this year there will be the opportunity of starting international cooperations and European research projects, and of discussing with international relevance keynote speakers. The conference is articulated in symposia, with details and further information available on the Symposia webpage.
Your work may be submitted as
These submissions include, but are not limited to
- Information Visualisation Theory & Practice
- Visualization and Storytelling
- Glyphs: Shapes, Icons, Text and Imagery in Visualization
- Information Visualization Evaluation
- Visual Analytics
- Social media analytics
- GeoVisual Analytics and Spatial-Temporal Analytics
- Knowledge Visualization and Visual Thinking
- Advances in Interactive and Visual Data Clustering
- Visualisation in Business Intelligence and Open Data
- Knowledge Domain Visualisation
- Open Source Intelligence and Web Mining & Web Visualization
- Co-operative Design Visualisation
- Human-Computer Interaction for Information Visualization
- Graph and Network Visualisation
- Digital Humanities Knowledge Visualization
- BioMedical Visualization
- Visualization, Art, & Design
- Symposium of Digital Art and Gallery
- Augmented Reality Visualization and Art
- Computer Animation, Information Visualisation, and Digital Effects
- Computer Games and their applications (CGa)
- Multimedia and E-learning
- Digital Entertainment
Please note our summarization of the 26th International Conference Information Visualization (iV 2022) event.
The post Call for Papers to the International Information Visualisation Conference (iV 2022) appeared first on Human-Computer Interaction & Visual Analyitics Reasearch Group (vis) at Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences (h_da).